I am having difficulty installing Windows XP 64 Bit to my custom PC, Always getting BSOD.
My PC Specs
Asus Extreme VI Maximus 4770k 1 SSD 1 2TB WD HD 32GB Ram(4x8GB)
Windows XP Professional x64 Edition June 2006 Systems Student Media / Work At Home Media
After entering the disc from boot, I get a normal blue screen like the following
At the bottom I see progress such as
... Setup is loading files (Video Card) ... ... Setup is loading files (FAT FILE SYSTEM)... ... Setup is starting Windows
It is always after Setup is starting Windows that the BSOD as follows appears.
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. ... Technical information: ***STOP: 0x0000007B,(0xFFFFFADE5DE5D8323C0,0xFFFFFFFFC0000034,0x0000000000000000,0x0000000000000000)
Some things I have tried to fix this
- I have tried unplugging the SSD
- Unplugging the HD
- Removing 3 of the ram sticks leaving 1 8GB
- Removing 2 of the ram sticks leaving 2 8GB
- Putting the ram in different slots
- Moving the HD/SSD and CD drive to different SATA ports
- Removing the Overclock settings on my motherboard.
- Secure boot is off.
Any thoughts on this?