After moving all of my monitors to one of my GPUs, so that I can use the SLI feature, I keep seeing this:
- Primary monitor goes black, and the sound stops working (hear the repeating audio of whatever was last said).
- Other monitors then flash black to normal and so on for a few moments, then completely go black.
- The last two steps all take about 10 seconds. If I leave it alone, it comes back to normal after about an entire minute. Everything appears to be fine, and no immediate errors are given.
Nothing else has changed, and the temperatures are fine.
I looked in my event viewer, and I receive the following errors and warnings (in order):
- The UMDF reflector was unable to complete startup because the WUDFPf service was not found. This service may be started later during boot, at which point Windows will attempt to start the device again.
- The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device ROOT\WPD\0000.
- Performance power management features on processor 0 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem. Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware. (processer 0 goes from 0 to 7, so 8 errors, all the same, just with an increased processor number)
- Crash dump initialization failed!
This has occurred about 10 times, and I have received the same order of errors every time.