Despite using a AMD FX8320 3.5 ghz, each of my mouse movements causes a drop from 60 to 10 fps in 3D applications where the pointer is visible. I suspect that my CPU has something wrong with the 1000 hz of this mouse as I have no problem with my other mouse.
Other information that might help :
- my mouse is a Gigabyte M6900. Specs here http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826146020
- I can't change its frequency with the official driver
- 15% increase of CPU usage when I move the Gigabyte. 10% with the other mouse (Wacom Intuos 3).
- The issue remains the same whether I connect to 3.0 or 2.0 USB
- Windows 8.1 with all drivers updated
- no malwares have been found by the scans
- My ASRock 970 Extreme3 R2.0 motherboard is unable to transfer massive data in 3.0 USB (transfer rate drops to 0 after few seconds), does this have anything to do with ?