I have a bluetooth headphones which work with my windows 8 machine. I want both: wired and wireless headphones to work in the same time. But if wireless headphones device is connected to a machine, then wired headphones doesn't work. Is there a way to do this?
I found a solution here. The procedure suggested here is:
- Open Sound panel
- Select Speakers as the default playback device
- Go to the "Recording" tab
- Right click and enable "Show Disabled Devices"
- A recording device called "Wave Out Mix", "Mono Mix" or "Stereo Mix" (this was my case) should appear
- Right click on the new device and click "Enable"
- Right click on the new device and click "Set as Default Device"
- Double click on the new device to open the Properties window
- Go to the "Listen" tab
- Click on the "Listen to this device" checkbox
- Select your bluetooth headphone device from the "Playback through this device" list and you're done.
but step 5 doesn't work: I don't get any new devices.