I have read other posts about how to use the Windows key and the left/right arrow to dock a window against the right or left side of your screen.

My question is how does one perform that command with a keyboard that does not have a Windows key?

  • What Windows are you using? Also, whats wrong with just using the mouse? – Victor Nov 10 '14 at 15:03
  • @Victor You can't use a mouse to snap to the inside edge of a multi-monitor setup (unless you know of a way I don't?) – Ƭᴇcʜιᴇ007 Nov 10 '14 at 15:10
  • There is no alternative to the Windows key; you need to look at mapping a replacement to the (missing) Windows key. See the proposed duplicate for suggestions. – Ƭᴇcʜιᴇ007 Nov 10 '14 at 15:12
  • @Ƭᴇcʜιᴇ007 what about AdamVs or Alvin Wongs comment here: superuser.com/questions/1093/… – Victor Nov 10 '14 at 15:14
  • @Victor I can't seem to locate any comments where they say anything about using a mouse to snap to an inside edge? – Ƭᴇcʜιᴇ007 Nov 10 '14 at 15:22