I have an iPhone 4s which was stuck in Recovery Mode after performing an update to iOS 8. I'm trying to use tinyumbrella to kick the device out of the recovery mode. However, each time I run the tool, It opens a small black window and stays like this, for ever.
Some info you should know:
- I disabled my anti-virus, my windows defender, and my Firewall before running the tool.
- I have the latest iTunes version (ver. 18.104.22.168)
- I have the latest Java installation (ver. 8 update 25)
- I used the latest version of tinyumbrella (ver. 7.12.00)
- I tried running the tool in Compatibility Mode (Win XP SP 2)
- I even tried older versions of the tool (6.14.00 and 7.02.01a). They showed a black window which closes after a few seconds.
- I did not jailbreak my device, in case the tool work with jailbreaked devices and I missed that somehow.
Thanks in advance.