This question already has an answer here:
- Color Cell Based On Text Value 4 answers
I have a few things that I would like to do on Excel:
- How do you highlight a row [A-U] if only the first cell A has had text entered in it? When you enter text in cell A cells B-U have a yellow background?
- How do you make the highlighting disappear as you fill the cells? When you enter text in any of the B-V cells, they return to the white background?
- How do you make certain cells not have a yellow background with a key word? When you enter "Cats" in cell G, cell H returns to the white background as well as cell G.
- How do you apply this to the entire Excel sheet?