I receive an error if I create a new document in Microsoft Word 2013 and then try to save it to OneDrive. How do I avoid that error message and actually save?
Here are the steps to reproduce:
- Open MS Word 2013.
- Create a new blank document by clicking "Blank Document"
- After the document opens, choose File > Save.
- Choose OneDrive - Personal , then click Browse.
- Name the document, then click Save.
- The error will say "Word did not save the document."
This is my save screen:
This is the error message:
My current workaround is to save to the Desktop, and then to drag the document into OneDrive. Is there a way to save directly to OneDrive?