Sometimes my mouse decides to toggle scroll-is-now-zoom mode. I then need to restart the machine. It's happened around 3-6 times in the last couple of months.
- Desktop (zooming bulks and shrinks desktop icons)
- Chrome (0-to-100% zoom)
- NOT Firefox (it still scrolls normally)
- Chrome: 39.0.2171.95 (stable)
- Firefox: 34.0 (stable)
- Mouse: Razer E-3lue Blue 2.4GHz 2500 DPI LED Wireless Optical Gaming Game Mouse
From reading several other SU posts, insights:
- One post mentions he/she uses both firefox and chrome (so do I) (see below)
- It always seems to involve Chrome (all posts below).
- Duplicate question but solution fails:
- A: "Are all of you using a program called KatMouse or WizMouse?" - No
- Nearly duplicate but "intermittent" as opposed to "toggle" behaviour:
Tried to post it in google forums, failed to post, got very frustrated and ended up on a half-day tangent posting a load of other complaints I had there.