How do I screen capture a scrolling region?
ScreenshotCaptor will capture scrolling regions.
Screenshot Captor is a best-in-class tool for grabbing, manipulating,
annotating, and sharing screenshots. It's different from other
screenshot utilities in several notable ways:
- Optimized for taking lots of screenshots with minimal intervention; stays out of your way until you need it.
- Super easy to add and edit callout arrows and text boxes.
- Easy automatic or on-demand uploading of screenshots to image hosting services; easy emailing of screenshots to your friends and
- Take snapshots from webcams; record video with the ESR addon.
- New optional quick-capture docking bar and post-capture action dialog.
- Full set of scanner acquisition tools and scanner image correction.
- Perfect capture of Windows 7 partial transparency effects.
- The most powerful scrolling capture tool in the field.
- Great special effects, including automatic active window enhancement, ragged edge splicing, pixelation, smart text removal, and
- Smart autonaming of files, easy renaming and format conversion; automatic image file versioning.
- Ability to embed textual comments in files or add attractive captions to images and printouts.
- Unsurpassed multi-monitor support and lots of capture modes: Multimon (multiple monitors), Desktop, Active Window, Region, Windows
Object, Scrolling Capture. Each mode has a customizable hotkey for
- Unsurpassed support for 3rd party user configurable tools, including file browsers and image editors; extend the program to do
whatever you need by interfacing it with other programs.
- Sidebar thumbnail file browser provides full shell operations, drag and drop support, and right-click actions on screenshots.
- Deluxe thumbnail maker and watermarker.
Screenshot Captor 3 - Window Object and Scrolling Capture Screencast Videos
I am not affiliated with ScreenshotCaptor in any way, I am just an end user of the software.
I have been using it for some years - it is a very useful program, particularly for writing documentation or training material, as you can annotate the screenshots as well.