The new version of Google Maps is unbearably slow for me; both at home and in work.
- Both machines are Windows 7 64 Bit.
- My work colleagues have similar specs and never notice any issues.
- The sluggishness is in both Chrome and Firefox.
- Clearing my cache has no effect.
- Running the new version in Incognito mode has no effect.
- Disabling extensions has zero effect (I don't have plugins installed on Firefox, as I mostly use Chrome).
- It actually works "kind of OK" in IE 11.
- If I switch back to the classic maps, everything is fine.
This has been as ongoing issue for months now. Is there anything that might be causing this?