My motherboard is "Asrock G31M-S R2.0"
which supports CPU Socket type LGA 775.
If you open an official web page of "Asrock G31M-S R2.0" then you can see that there is written:
"Compatible with all FSB1600/1333/1066/800 MHz CPUs"
But if you click the button "CPU Support List" then you can see that there is no any CPU listed in the list which supports FSB1600
So I need to know:
1) Does “Asrock G31M-S R2.0” supports FSB1600 MHz CPUs?
2) If it supports then tell me which one is that kind of CPU, just show me any of them!
3) I know that "Core 2 Extreme QX9650" FSB Speed is 1333 but it was not listed in the "CPU Support List" I need to know why?
4) If “Asrock G31M-S R2.0” which has "G31 + ICH7" Chipsets does not support "Core 2 QX9650" then tell me just why? Please!
Is the problem about BIOS? Is it necessary to update it? Is the problem about TDP? Core 2 QX9650 has TDP 130w
5) Can you tell me which kind of requirement must satisfy motherboard in order to support "Core 2 Extreme QX9650" processor (excluding Chipsets and Sockets)