I'd like to find recently changed passwords in KeePass so that I can copy/paste them into another KeePass repository. I see that the date updated is stored as the version in the History tab, but I don't see a way to sort entries by this value. I'm thinking that this isn't possible.
- menu View > Grouping by Entry List > Off
- menu View > Show Entries of Subgroups → set checked
OR to view all entries one time only, go menu View > Show all
- menu View > Configure Columns... → place check mark at Last Modification Time and confirm
- click the root item of your KeePass folder tree
- click header of Last Modification Time column to get all your passwords sorted by date/time
You can now see entries from your entire database sorted by Last Modification Time.
Alternatively You can use KeePass build-in synchronization. To manually synchronize with file go to menu File > Synchronize > Synchronize with File. More about synchronization: http://keepass.info/help/v2/sync.html
The other answers here appeared to be for KeePass version 2. This answer should work for Version 1 on Windows.
I am not sure why this works, but here is what I did:
- Ensure the column for "last modification time" is enabled
- Somewhere in the left (groups) column, right click
Sort Group List
- Voila, the right side is sorted by last modification date
(again, this doesn't make much sense, but it works... and you still cannot click the column header to reverse sort it... strange.)
UPDATE: This appears to only show the second-to-latest update at the top - again, not sure why. But if your top entry is an entry in the "backup" group, it should still give you a good idea what the last thing changed was... i.e. go look at the current entry for the one listed as last changed in the top "backup" entry.