I've found myself in need to do something I've never though about before.
I needed to put a different color on some bullets.
I've found a way to do this, but I find it so hacky...
(It's a very unreliable way.)
What I do is simple:
- Fill the list with your text
- Change the text color for that bullet, using the color you want
- Put a space before the text
- Manually select the whole text except the space
- Change the text color to the color you want it to be.
As you can see, it is a bit hacky.
Here is the result:
This method actually works after saving, but it may be changed in the future or may not work on older version (I have the version 4.1.1).
Is there a better way to achieve the same result, but reliably?