I have 3 users that all of sudden started to experience their reminders "auto-dismissing" in Microsoft Outlook 2010/2013. The reminders window will pop up, but within 30 seconds the reminder window vanishes. If you check the appointment, the reminder has been set to NONE. Reminders work properly in Outlook Web Access. I have tried the list below. I am looking for more things to try. Any help would be appreciated.
- outlook.exe /cleanreminders
- outlook.exe /resetfolders
- Outlook repair OST
- Outlook with all add-ins disabled
- Outlook in safemode
- Outlook with AV disabled
- New Outlook Profile
- New Windows Profile
- Upgrade Outlook 2010 to 2013
- NEW COMPUTER, fresh install of everything
- powershell - Set-Mailbox -Identity email@example.com -CalendarRepairDisabled $true
Anybody have more things for me to try? My next step is to recreate the mailbox from scratch. But 15GB over 3mbs is going to take days...