I just upgraded my computer and changed almost everything except for the case and psu (650W).
- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VII HERO
- Intel Core i7-4790K
- Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB 2.5" OEM
- Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB x2
- PSU (not sure of exact name) Nitro Series 650C (650W)
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Gaming 4GB
Everything works perfectly fine as long as the gpu is not plugged in. It boots up, and runs smoothly. But with the gpu plugged in it doesn't even react when I try turning it on. It simply does nothing.
I tried using my old gpu and it starts, but with the 980 no reaction.