I looked all over the web, and I saw many solutions to this issue, but none of them worked for me, and I don't know what to do anymore.
It's a win7 PC, professional edition x64. I'm using a Realtek network adapter.
Things I tried:
- removing the driver and re-installing
- Installing the IPv4 protocol
- restarting the computer
- in cmd: ipconfig/all, ipconfig/release, ipconfig/renew (I used to have IP conflicts, but not anymore)
- Made sure that the IP and DNS are chosen dynamically
- stopping the Bonjour service
- removing Bonjour from the windows firewall allowed programs
- Setting a static IP (but the addresses might have been wrong)