My Task Manager only shows up in the screen connected with VGA and clicking "Only show tasks from the current screen" in Task Manager Settings doesn't make the Task Manager bar appear on the second screen.
- I have two identical Philips screens.
- I have a HP laptop sitting in a HP docking station. The docking station has one DVI and one VGA port.
- One screen is attached via VGA cable, the other via DVI cable.
- Both screens work and I can drag windows between the two and they are using
- The DVI screen shows up as HDMI2
- The laptop lid/screen is closed (and I want to keep it that way)