I have a bunch of mousepointers icons that I'm used to seeing in Windows 7:
- Two headed arrow pointing up and down for resizing vertically
- Two headed arrow pointing side to side for resizing horizontally
- Two headed arrow pointing diagonally for resizing both vertically and horizontally
- Blue donut (formerly hourglass) means I'm busy, please wait.
- Hand with an extended finger for clicking on links
- Cross hairs when selecting a rectangular area in a drawing app.
- Arrow pointing up to the left, this is the normal mouse pointer that I see.
- Sometimes I'll see the vertical two headed arrow when my system or app is frozen.
In addition to these, there's occasionally an arrow pointing up to the right. It seems that I only see it when my system is having performance problems. Any idea what this arrow is supposed to represent? I don't recall ever seeing it when everything is normal.