I Tried to remove the Boot up Bios password in a Fujitsu Lifebook Bios SH530 Model. But it still asking for password on bootup and now may password did not work. Can anybody help me? Here's what I did:
- Press F12 on Bootup
- Sign in using the old password
- Go to Security Settings Tab
- Change the Boot up Password by Typing in the Current Password and leaving the New Password Inputbox Blank. I just press enter 2x.
- exit the bios screen and save settings
- <-- The Worst next time I Boot up it still ask for password but my old password did not work. I tried just leaving it blank and press enter but it is Invalid! I tried 3x and wooops a non stop long beepp sounded with SYSTEM DISABLED on screen no Hash code or what so ever.
What did I do Wrong? Do anyone have this experience? What did you do to solve this problem?
PS. I do not know the supervisor password for it.
It seems the Master Password will only show up on boot before loading windows 7. If will not show up on Bios Settings. I'm currently using this page to decrypt the hash code http://bios-pw.org/
My question now is how do you display the Master Password Hash in Bios Setup? If I can get it I can decrypt it and hopefully remove the password.