I have a Win Server 2012 Standard that I'm replacing a Win Server 2003 R2 Standard.
After migrating Active Directory and DNS over to the 2012 server and making it the Global Catalog DC.
- I can ping and tracert google.com, using local ip and 188.8.131.52 as DNS for the local network settings on the server.
- I can also RDP into the Win 2012 server.
- All other workstations, including the old Win 2003 server can access google.com in browser.
- dcdiag on win server 2012 has no failures.
- Firewall is off for all networks. No proxy scripts for either IE or FF.
The only thing that I'm having an issue with is hitting websites on a browser. The server will be running quickbooks so we need connectivity.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.