since I started my computer yesterday, I experience the following problems:
- in Chrome and Firefox, videos stop playing, lose sound or reset at random times (could be after a few seconds or several minutes). It happens with both Flash and Html5 videos, and on all sites (Youtube, IGN, Gamespot, etc.). I have to close and reopen the browser tab to be able to play the video again... then the same problems occur again.
- In Spotify, music stops playing randomly as well. Changing track doesn't fix the problem, I have to restart Spotify.
Here's what I have tried:
- restart the computer many times
- Uninstall / reinstall Flash
- Disable Flash in Chrome plugins
- Disable hardware acceleration in Flash
- Uninstall Camstudio, the only software I installed recently
- Run CCleaner and clear caches
- Try on Firefox (which is clean, I never use it), same problem
- Reinstall Chrome
- Reinstall Spotify
This is my work computer, running Windows 7 64 bit Enterprise SP1 and it has the latest Windows updates. Thanks in advance