I have a OS X 10.9.5 (Mavericks) in which all the certificates in System Root are being shown as un-trusted.
Due to this I cannot open websites or appstore. Network connectivity is Good though. It pings websites and i can connect to it remotely as well
What I have checked :
- I have made sure that Data & Time settings are correct.
- Repaired disk permissions
- Create new user account
- Repair & reset KeyChain which has no effect as it only changes login.keychain not system keychain
- Ensured that all the other machines, imaged the same way does not have this issue
- Certificates have default setting and have been played with
I am looking for a way to resolve this without having to re-install OS. There must be a way to resolve this without having to trust each and every one of them manually.