I am trying to set up Open Hardware Monitor's web server and am running into an issue.
I can't access the webpage on any other machines on my local network. I am hoping you all might be able to help me out.
- Win 8.1 x64
- Open Hardware Monitor version 0.7.1 Beta (The default download on their site)
- Installed OHM
- Started web server
- Set an exception for executable in Windows firewall
- Set an exception for port in Windows firewall (all types of traffic)
- I have confirmed the port number I am trying to access it from
- On the local machine I can view the server at 192.169.xx.xx:port (I am not using 127.0.0.1)
- On remote machines, attempts to access this address time out.
(Edited for clarity regarding IP address with regard to Breakthrough's comment.)