I have a exe file that trusted by one of root certificate in my computer:
- The root certificate I create by openssl and installed in
Trusted Rootlocation in certificate store
- The exe file is singed by a client certificate trust by above cert and have
All application policies, when view this exe file's properties, windows report that its cert is OK
- The exe is put in trusted location (C:\Program Files)
- I put file path in Startup Folder, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run, and HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
- My UAC setting is turn off
- Inside the exe file have this setting:
requestedExecutionLevel level='requireAdministrator' uiAccess='false'
Dispite what I had done, the program still refuse to start automaticly. Although I can add program in Schedule Task, or use other app to start this exe file successfully on startup, I wonder if there is anyway to start it directly. Do you know any way to achieve it?
PS: I'm running Windows 8.1 32 bit, use Administrator account and disable UAC setting.