- Intel i5 M 460 processor (doesn't have VT-d).
- 4GB of RAM
- enough memory on HDD and SSD for everything I need. :D
I'd like to make few virtual machine OS which I want run smoothly on my laptop.
- Ubuntu with JDK, Eclipse and CDT
- Windows with Eclipse and CDT
- Some OS with Python, RStudio and SQL developer.
- Something on which I will run databases if I need them.
- Some Windows version (7 or 10) for my family/guests/..., running movies and similar 'free-time' things.
At the same time, there would be only one virtual machine running. Or 2, if I need DB online at the same time and I put it on separate VM.
Is there a way to effectively run those VM's on my hardware? I feel that processor not having VT-d limits my options significantly.