I would like to prevent libreoffice calc to make autocorrecion in some cases in some cell. For example, sometimes libreoffice decides that some text I enter is a hyperlink and it formats the cell as a hyperlink. How I can undo this autoformatting case? (When I press Ctrl+Z, calc removes my entered text). I do not need completely turn off autocorrection in libreoffice calc.
I think there's currently no way of doing this cleanly, here's a workaround:
Assuming you have entered e.g.
http://test.com into a cell, and it got auto-formatted as a hyperlink.
- Click the cell so that it becomes active (make sure it has indeed become active, because clicking the hyperlink itself will do nothing)
- Select the text in the formula bar
- Cut it
- Press Enter (thus getting empty cell)
- Press Up (or click the cell)
- Press Ctrl+Shift+V to call Paste Special
- In the Paste Special dialog which appears click OK, making sure "Unformatted text" is selected in the list
Now you should have the link pasted without any special formatting.