Nearly every single time I open up Google Chrome, I get hit with this error:
Unable to connect to the proxy server
I know how to fix it, and it works just fine when I do. I follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click Menu on the upper right side.
- Click Show Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down and find Network.
- Click Change proxy settings.
- On the Connections tab, click LAN settings.
- Uncheck "Use a proxy server for your LAN."
However, this is rather obnoxious to have to do over and over. I am not using a VPN or anything like that.
Is there a way I can make this setting automatically unchecked so that I don't have to worry about it anymore?