I am starting programming on a windows machine and since I'd been using a Mac for years, I'm totally fed up with hitting end button to get to the end of a line, because it's located incredibly far from the main part of the keyboard. This is completely irritating and makes writing code a tortue.

So the question is can I create a shortcut with Ctrl or Alt, witch would have the same functionality as home and end keys?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.