I have a HP ENVY 17-3200 (switchable graphics: Intel HD 4000 + AMD Radeon HD 7800M) with a triple monitor setup:
- Laptop's builtin LVDS 1080p display
- DisplayPort WQXGA display
- DisplayPort 1080p display
This configuration worked under Windows 7, 8, and 8.1. After upgrading to Windows 10, only 2 displays work. I have the latest drivers.
- Intel driver 10.18.10.4252
- AMD driver 15.7.1 (15.200.1062.1002)
I suspect this may have something to do with the fact the 4000's drivers only support WDDM 1.3 and the AMD drivers support WDDM 2.0.
How do I get all 3 monitors working again?