I am running Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.4.
When I start my Mac, everything is working, I can browse any page through any web browser, like Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
But after some time, this stop working, and I can't open web pages through any web browser, the symptoms are following:
- Web pages are not loaded through any web browser in Yosemite
- Internet connection is active as I can send and receive iMessages for example
- When I run virtual machine through Parallels, for example Windows 10, then I can without any issues browse web pages through Microsoft Edge
- I have a router on 192.168.1.1. I can ping on 192.168.1.1 from Terminal, but I am not able on Yosemite open web administration
- I was trying to change DNS, this does not help
- I was trying to clear DNS cache, this does not help
- I was trying to clear all web cache from browsers on Yosemite, this does not help
The only way I can browse web page on Yosemite again is to restart my Mac. But this can't be the solution because symptoms are back in 2-3 days.
This is clearly problem with Yosemite and I am not able to figure out what could be wrong.
Any advice or help is appreciated.