Sending' reported error (0x800CCC13) : 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.'
I have just upgraded to win10 and keep getting this error when trying to send email. Strangely, sending is confirmed as working when I 'Test Account Settings'.
The accounts are POP3.
Here's what I've tried:
- Starting Outlook in safe mode "Outlook /safe"
- Disabling all add ins
- Unintegrating ESET from all emails related things
- Disabling firewall and disabling anti virus
- Deleting and recreating the email accounts
- Creating a new Outlook profile
- Creating a new Data File in Outlook
I am running out of things to try - could anybody point me in the right direction to debug this?