I want to take the screenshot of a full page in google chrome without using any extensions or apps
This can be achieved in Chrome as of v59:
Summary of steps (if you prefer text):
- Open Developer tools
- Toggle the device toolbar
- Set the desired resolution in the device toolbar
- Select the More options overflow menu in the device toolbar
- Select Capture screenshot or Capture full size screenshot
- The screenshot will be saved to your Downloads folder
Also see Web Screenshots, a web app that works in all browsers.
You could take several screenshots with
Paint and stack them with a program like Microsoft Image Composite Editor.
You can check out Fireshot a chrome extension. It includes these options;
- Capture entire page.
- Capture Visible part.
- Capture Selection.