After I purchased my computer I followed these steps:
- Installed Windows 7.
- Installed Ubuntu.
- There was no boot option, and Ubuntu automatically boots, leaving me no option to boot Windows.
- I used Windows Repair to repair the MBR or whatever it is.
- Now Ubuntu doesn't boot, and there is no option to boot Ubuntu.
- Finally I used Boot Repair Disk.
- Now there are options for Windows and Ubuntu.
- Ubuntu boots properly.
- Windows boots, but there is a blank purple screen after that.
Here is the link of my system boot information: http://paste.ubuntu.com/12095051