I am trying to get rid of Flash (using Flasblock) in my Firefox but I have a problem with YouTube.
After blocking it Firefox switched YT player to HTML5 but there is only 360p resolution available!
I searched in the internet to find a solution and I've tried changing few options in about:config to look like this:
- media.mediasource.enabled; true
- media.mediasource.mp4.enabled; true
- media.mediasource.webm.enabled; true
- media.mediasource.whitelist; true
- media.fragmented-mp4.enabled; true
- media.fragmented-mp4.exposed; true
- media.fragmented-mp4.ffmpeg.enabled; false
- media.fragmented-mp4.gmp.enabled; false
- media.fragmented-mp4.use-blank-decoder; true
And when I go to https://www.youtube.com/html5 Everything is OK but when I try to play some video on YT I get a green screen and a beep sound.
But now I can choose the resolution.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
It works fine in Chrome