This question already has an answer here:
I have a fresh installed computer with Windows 7, 64-bit, Service Pack 1.
After a few minutes after startup, svchost.exe is consuming 100% of one cpu core.
I know there are many threads which are dealing with this problem, but none of them helped me.
I installed this updates: KB3050265 and KB3065987
I used this "Microsoft Fix it"-Tools: MicrosoftFixit50123 and MicrosoftFixit50362
I installed the current Windows Update Agent: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/kb/949104
I tried to remove the SoftwareDistribution directory:
net stop wuauserv net stop bits rd /s /q %windir%\softwaredistribution net start bits net start wuauserv wuauclt.exe /detectnow
And I tried to connect the computer with my home network over a usb/ethernet-adapter, and I tried to disable IPv6.
For diagnostic, I post here the WindowsUpdate.log file (after removing the SoftwareDistribution Directory, waiting until the service is hanging on 100%): http://pastebin.com/ZisR9Pft