I built my own PC out of parts from the internet.
- Motherboard: Asrock G41C-S - motherboard specs
- CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core E5700 3GHz
- GPU: AMD Sapphire Radeon HD 7500 1GB GDDR5
- My old RAM is 1 x Nanya 2GB DDR3 and 1 x Apacer 2GB DDR3
- My new RAM is 2 x Kingston HyperX Fury 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz - new RAM specs
The problem is when I use my new RAM the PC will turn on, but without any video. If I use one old RAM and one new RAM, I can go into the BIOS and see that only my old RAM is recognized and not my new RAM.
My motherboard only supports DDR3 up to 1333MHz, but I read on the Internet that RAM can be under-clocked to match the motherboard settings, well that didn't work for me.
The BIOS is on default settings. How can I get it to work?