I installed Google Drive PC in the hope that it would let me copy Google Drive folders without doing an upload/download. "Sync" forces an automatic download/upload, which won't work for me. How can I uninstall Google Drive PC?
Steps from google support page to uninstall google drive
- Click Start and then Control Panel or Press Ctrl + R and type 'control' , then Click OK.
- Click Programs and then Programs and Features
- Click Backup and Sync from Google and then Uninstall.
- Click Yes.
Ok If you're on a windows 10, 8 or 8.1 follow these steps:
- Press windows buttons and "x" at the same time.
- Then press p. It should open the control panel.
- Then find google drive. Double click it and it will start to uninstall.
If you're on windows 7 or if the steps above didn't work follow these:
- press start then control panel
uninstall a program
google drive. Double click it and it will start to uninstall.
If there's a problem uninstalling it, Microsoft has a windows fix tool that helps to uninstall a stubborn program:
Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed
Applies to: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1
Follow these steps to automatically repair issues (including corrupted registry keys) that block you from installing or removing programs: