As title say, I currently using Windows 10, several days ago i had no problem with browsing these websites but recently suddenly all of em are blocked, i still can access certain website like tomsguide.com for http and google and facebook for https. but i can't access others that i try example when i open gamespot.com or this website it fails with ERR_CONNECTION_ERROR from my chrome.
I already try everything in the list but no result.
- Restarting wireless modem.
- Disable Windows Firewall.
- Troubleshoot network connection.
- Flush DNS
- Resetting network settings.
- Ping websites and get fail result.
- Using other device with same wireless connection get an OK result.
- Updating all adapter to up to date.
here where tracert fails. (P.S: i can access all of those from VPN software or Zenmate plugin, i once had same issues but i able to system recovery that on my windows 8. This windows 10 seems deleting all my system recovery so i can't do it anymore.)