I just need to open up posts/ forwards/ triggers on both Routers, not sure exactly HOW:
- RDP: 3389
- VNC: 5900
I've already tried a few googled tutorials. It's not working.
The machines can access each other over Ethernet but not when the Notebooks cant access the desktops when connected via WiFi on the routers.
ISP > Tomato USB FW on ASUS RT N16 WiFi > GigE Switch > (via LAN port) TP-Link WR740N WiFi
- Tomato ASUS - DHCP Server with Static DHCP assigning fixed IPs
- TP-Link also has Tomato assigned Static DHCP assigned IP: 192.168.100.Y
- All machines are on common Subnet 192.168.100.X
Notebooks connected via WiFi on both Wireless Routers
Desktops connected to GigE Switch
- Windows Machines: Allowed Remote Access / RDP + Installed Tight VNC
- Ubuntu/ Mint: Native Access via VNC enabled