Our customer tried running a MonoGame project and received an error related to a
Essentially, his system/drivers are not updated to support the OpenGL version required.
He is unable to update his graphics driver to the latest version through official sites (like Intel), as they do not support Windows 8.1 32-bit. All recent downloads we found are for 32-bit systesm before Windows 8 or 64-bit systems.
- Visual Studio Version: 2013
- Express MonoGame Version: 3.2
- Template: Windows OpenGL
- Project Machine: Dell Optiplex
- Windows Version: 8.1 32-bit
- Graphics Device: Intel G341 Express Chipset
Is there a way to get specific drivers for a niche machine setup?