This question already has an answer here:
Here is everything straight.
- My OS is 32-bit Window 7 Home Basic.
- My processor is Intel Pentium P6200, which is 64-bit capable.
- I have VirtualBox 5.0.4 installed.
- I have the ISO file of Ubuntu 14.04.3 LST, downloaded via torrent.
- Intel Virtualization Technology is enabled in the BIOS (there it says 'Intel Virtual Technology').
- The I/o APIC is on too.
- My laptop is Lenovo G560
But the New Virtual Machine window doesn't give a 64-bit option for any OS of any company. Don't start telling me to go to Settings then System then Acceleration because it is greyed out. I don't have Hyper-V (I at least don't have seen anything with that name). Where exactly is the problem? Is it the BIOS? Is it the host OS being 32-bit? Thanks in advance.