When connecting using VMConnect, I am not getting the Display Configuration window providing the option to select a screen resolution on a VM running Windows Server 2008 SP2.
The Host machine is Windows 8.1.
There is no vmconnect.rdp..config for the VM
In Hyper V Settings :
- Server : Allow enhanced session mode is marked
- User : Use enhanced session mode is marked
In the guest OS and/or its settings :
- All Integration Services are marked
- I am logging in as the local Admin
- Remote Desktop is enabled
When connecting, the Enhanced session item under the View menu is not marked.
I do receive this prompt with a Windows Server 2012 VM - here the Enhanced session item is marked.