I'm a sysadmin, and a user at my job has 140GB of archives in outlook, all of them split up in archives ranging from 2GB to 3GB max.
The problem is that this causes a lot of issues, outlook crashing, dll's not getting registered etc.
The user insists on having all archives linked at all times, unfortunately this user is a higher up and "no" doesn't exist in their vocabulary.
Is there anyone who might have any suggestions on how I could improve his experience.
- Outlook 2010 with exchange server
- Archives are stored locally
- 16GB RAM
- not SSD
- windows 7 enterprise
- Cannot move items. The set of folders cannot be opened. Out of memory or system resources.
- OLE registreation error occured (this I can fix temporarily by registering the ole DLL).
- Common one: outlook is not responding.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!