Please help me, what's happening is freaking horrible...
I've just bought the new Asus Zenbook UX305 (Zenbook), which comes with the horrible Windows 8.1 and I don't want to install Windows 10... So I installed Windows 7 on it
THE PROBLEM: By reinstalling, I deleted all drivers, so now the Wireless driver is gone, so I can't get any network to install the wireless driver....
THE OTHER PROBLEM: I have another computer, so I downloaded the drivers and put them on a usb stick. BUT, because there's no drivers on the laptop, It doesn't recognize USBs!
About Asus UX305 (Zenbook)
- NO CD/DVD reader
- M.2 SSD
- USB 3.0 ports only
- No Direct WLAN Internet port
- Both FAT, FAT32 and NTFS are not recognized
- I don't have any system image of Windows 8.1 because the option wasn't available
- I don't have any
windows.oldfolders because the Windows 7 installation restarted 2 times before working correctly
- I tried putting drivers files directly on the laptops hard drive, but oviously I don't have any M.2 support on my other computer
- I don't have Windows 7 key (because my version is kind of not the most guenuine one...)
- I haven't saved Windows 8.1 key (because I think and thought it won't be usefull for Windows 7)
Is there a way to modify the USB 3.0 port options so they can run in USB 2.0 without drivers? I mean, my other computer's USB ports worked perfectly without any drivers, so it's so ridiculous!
What can I do? Please help, it is so frustrating!