- I have a samsung laptop NP350V5C
- I wanted to reinstall a Windows 7 home on it from a usb stick. After many tries (playing with boot options) I could not boot from USB.
- I then put the hard drive in another laptop (one that can boot from USB) and I successfully managed to format and install Windows 7 on the hard drive.
- New problem: when putting the hard drive back in the samsung laptop, it does not boot unless I press F10 and select the hard drive.
- Also this hard drive boots perfectly in my other laptop. And if I try the Hard drive of my other laptop in the samsung, it boots as well.
If anyone has a solution (or has ever seen something like this) so the samsung laptop boots nicely Windows with its own hard drive that would be great. Please let me know if I was not clear or if more details could help.