Ever since I installed Windows 7 on my machine, my monitor has been acting strangely.
When I boot my machine, my monitor starts up and receives signals fine.
However, no matter what if I decide to turn off my monitor I simply can't turn it back on again.
It keeps saying No Signal. I clicked on all buttons on the keyboards and clicked my mouse to death repeatedly trying to get the monitor to wake up, but it won't.
The only way for me to get my monitor signal is to reboot my machine.
This is the spec on my machine.
- BIOSTAR Hi-Fi A85S3 FM2 AMD A85X (Hudson D4) HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
- Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit
- G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL
- AMD A10-5800K Trinity Quad-Core 3.8 GHz Socket FM2 100W AD580KWOHJBOX Desktop APU (CPU + GPU) with DirectX 11 Graphic AMD Radeon HD 7660D
- GT 9800 video card
- EVGA 500 W1 80+, 500W Continuous Power, 3 Year Warranty Power Supply 100-W1-0500-KR
How do I resolve this?