I've got some old hard drives I'd like to connect to my new computer to quickly transfer gigs and gigs of data from the old drives to my nice large new drives. The old drives are PATA/IDE/ATA and the ...
asked Aug 1 '08 at 21:22
1,54544 gold badges2020 silver badges2828 bronze badges
The Overflow Blog
Featured on Meta
linux × 51368
windows-7 × 47192
windows × 46392
windows-10 × 29370
networking × 29100
microsoft-excel × 21103
macos × 20607
ubuntu × 19561
hard-drive × 13354
wireless-networking × 13264
command-line × 11200
boot × 10661
windows-8 × 10635
google-chrome × 10193
bash × 10082
router × 9237
windows-xp × 9191
ssh × 8886
mac × 8732
firefox × 7954
usb × 7448
laptop × 7418
virtualbox × 6667
worksheet-function × 6424
partitioning × 6343more related tags
- Why so little nitrogen in Martian, Venusian atmospheres?
- What is the meaning/significance of Aragorn putting a green stone into Bilbo's song?
- How to deal with students who refuse to do anything except take exams?
- Grep all lines with exactly one instance of a specific character
- Find the discrete logarithm
- Is this a Taylor approximation? How is it done?
- Are Alabama students throwing COVID parties to intentionally get infected?
- Would a zealot barbarian's divine fury trigger during an opportunity attack?
- Logo Pack LAPACK
- Is there an English word for the output response of a non-minimum phase system?
- Actual working hours vs. hours spent on the premises
- What tool or technique is best for cutting circles in matte board?
- Checking equality of integers: O(1) in C but O(log n) in Python 3?
- Is this a safe way to measure mains power on an oscilloscope?
- Are retractable ears plausible?
- How to calculate the probabilities for eliminative dice pools (dice cancelling mechanic) in Neon City Overdrive?
- Does a Backflip
- ; or && when used with exit doesn't execute next command
- Is it safe for plumbing to use rainwater to flush toilets?
- Slow Steam download speed [UK]
- Calculate moments given density values
- What’s the most advanced os I can run on a non memory management pdp11 (ie 11/20)
- First fictional programming language in sci-fi or fantasy?
- Buying a house. Seller wants cash now and move only next year, renting same house in meantime