Ruut possesses a unique blend of consulting, software engineering, data management and analytics skills that he successfully deployed to serve the interests of his clients.
He has worked as managing consultant for Guidehouse and was responsible for taking renewable energy expertise and translating it into user friendly digital web tools. This involves software design & development and user acceptance testing.
He is an excellent communicator and has delivered multiple workshops to users of software. He has designed, maintained and completed data mining of large databases and has excellent knowledge of what are opportunities, limitations of such databases and Ruut knows how they could be set up.
He enriches the project team with the following skills: data analytics, computer programming, dealing with customers, drawing up tool specs and sharing knowledge from similar projects done by others.
In his ideal job Ruut would write code 70% of the time and the rest of the time he would work on: knowledge sharing (giving workshops / software demos to customers, internal code review sessions), coordination with management, going to clients together with account managers to retrieve detailed specs
- MS Office: advanced Excel (+VBA), Access (+VBA), PowerPoint (+VBA)
- Databases: MediaWiki API, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server
- GIS: PostGIS, QGIS, GRASS
- Modelling: TRNSYS, Matlab, R, Mathematica and wind resource & irradiance modelling.
- Software engineering: Java, C++, REALbasic, Fortran, Python, Linux/PowerShell command line
- No-code development platform (NCDPs): AppSheet, SQLMaestro
Member for 8 years, 2 months
28 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 at 12:39