Einstein (probably) said: Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe.
After spending some time, reading the questions, here on StackOverflow, I have to admit that, at least about humans, he was right.
I'm good in downvoting your questions. I downvote questions like:
- NullPointerException in own code(for FSM sake! use debugger!)
- NetworkOnMainThreadException(search first ask later, bcz my first question ever in stackoverflow is abt this :-P)
- JSON parsing on Android(search first ask later)
- Unfortunately the process xx.xxxxx.xxx has stopped without posting logcat log(i'm sure that SO users doesn't use magic orbs)
- "I want develop application like xxxxx"
Member for 5 years
8 profile views
Last seen Dec 19 '19 at 7:17